pluto is a planet again it’s like the time sir arthur conan doyle killed off sherlock holmes and the fans terrorized him into bringing him back
Starting first Team bobble activation!! Look out KSU, here we come!
bobble is a great way to save money and help save the planet. Feel free to inbox me about it :)
girl at starbucks wouldn’t accept baseball cards because it “wasn’t valid american currency” what’s more american than baseball? this country is going to shit
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
me: “sleeps for 5 hours” tired
me: “sleeps for 17 hours” tired
me: “sleeps for a month” tired
me: “sleeps for a year” still tired
me: “sleeps for 70 years” I am Captain America
Cory Monteith // his last opening credit
With Lea Michele in the background with her head bowed.. that gets too me in the saddest way, like showing respect for her partner, thats how i saw it
WHY DOES THE WORLD WORK SO CRUELLY?
- this was his last opening credit
- his last episode was titled “Sweet Dreams”
- his last performance was Don’t Stop Believin’
- His last scene was the phone call between Finn and Rachel, which included the lines “I wish you would have stayed and hung around a little longer,” and Finn promises to see Rachel on Broadway one day.